You guys, GET THIS...I’m currently 35,000 feet in the air writing a blog post for you. Life in 2017 is pretty crazy isn’t it?!
JOGGERS: Nordstrom // TOP: Three Dots c/o (more affordable here) // SHOES: Adidas // DENIM JACKET: Old Navy (only $39) // SUNGLASSES: Karen Walker // TOTE: Barrington Gifts c/o // WEEKENDER BAG: Sole Society // ROLLING SUITCASE: Delsey 24″ (on sale NOW!)
If you’re curious where I’m going mid-week, yes it is Spring Break (woohoo!), and I’m en route to NYC for an exciting fitness collaboration that I can’t wait to share with you!! You can follow me along on my Instagram stories to see more behind the scenes posts while I’m in the city! I’ll be heading straight from NYC to Phoenix to be with my boyfriend for a few days, so embarking on a back to back trip (with complete opposite weathers) this week called for
some a lot of organization! I’m no travel blogger or travel expert by any means, but the more I travel, the more I learn! Without further ado, today’s post is all about packing + traveling must do’s to make your upcoming trip or vacation a seamless success and to make the most of your trip! Let’s get started:
- Write down a general packing list a couple days before you leave. This way, if you think of anything throughout the subsequent days, you can simply add it to your list to avoid forgetting anything. Then, pack the day before you leave by rolling your clothes to avoid wrinkles and save suitcase space. When I pack, I will put all my clothes in my rolling suitcase, and reserve my duffel for shoes, toiletries, and hair products.
- Lay out your travel outfit from head to toe the night before. I personally LOVE traveling in comfortable shoes like these sneakers, comfortable pants like these joggers, a cozy tee, and I always carry a jacket with me (those airplanes are always quite chilly). The best jacket to wear traveling in my opinion is a denim jacket because you can restyle it your entire trip!
- Pack 80% neutrals. As much as I love to wear colors and patterns this time of year, it’s essential on vacation to pack 80% neutral clothing that will match denim, white/black pants, in order to mix and match everything in your suitcase.
- Cell phone battery pack is a must. I recently received this Mophie as a gift and have been loving it! With limited wall sockets in the airport, it’s important your phone is charged up to access anything important via email or contact anyone you might be visiting or meeting up with.
- Pack snacks and your own airplane entertainment. I’m always hungry (anyone else?), so this trip I made sure to pack a bunch of these protein bars, apples with this individual sized almond butter, nuts, and an empty refillable water bottle. Also, I made sure to download my favorite podcasts (see post here), bring a magazine, and have my computer charged up for the plane ride.
Do you have any packing or traveling tips that are must’s?! Thank you for reading my blog post today and be sure to follow my travels on Instagram! I hope you have a wonderful week ahead 🙂0 comments