DRESS: Shein ($10, comes in 3 colors) c/o // HAT: Brixton // SUNGLASSES: Diff Eyewear (get 25% off using code TOREY25) c/o // SHOES: Tory Burch // WATCH: Michael Kors // NECKLACE: Tiffany & Co. (similar dupe here)
I know the start of the season was a couple weeks ago, but it’s finally starting to feel like Spring around here: longer days, warmer nights, flowers blooming, and crisp fresh air! I love it. Are you wondering what ways you can celebrate the season? Here’s my Spring to-do list to help you get started with yours:
- Have a picnic in a garden.
- Wear as many straw hats as possible.
- Shop at the local farmer’s market for fresh blooms, fruits, and veggies.
- Go to an outdoor evening concert with a glass of wine, cheese + crackers.
- Play a round of golf. If you read my 28 things you don’t know about me post, then you know I played on my high school team. I’ve been wanting to get back on the course for awhile now!
- Take a day hike in the local Santa Barbara mountains.
- Barbecue at home and sit on the patio to enjoy.
- Clean out my closet and donate bags of clothes + shoes.
- Escape for a weekend getaway.
- Read a new book in the shade at the beach.
I’m sure you’ve heard from other bloggers, but the amazing Shopbop Sale has started and is in full force! You can score major deals (up to 25% off) on designer brands, but hurry TODAY IS THE LAST DAY! This is perfect for scoring staple items for your wardrobe- think activewear, denim shorts, white pants, summer sandals, sunglasses, handbags, etc. All you have to do is enter code EVENT17 at checkout for the discount to be applied to your shopping cart…Happy shopping!
You can shop some more of my favorites including activewear, tops, and swimwear below by just clicking on the photo: