I hope you’ve been following me for the last 6 weeks on Instagram (if not, start now) because I’ve been sharing some pretty cool #behindthescenes workouts, motivational speeches, and fitness tips since I’ve started the Jenny Schatzle Program! I’ve been keeping a personal diary for the past 6 weeks in hopes that I would inspire and motivate some of you, and I’m so happy to open up today and share it! Before we get started I want to let you know that you have to read to the bottom because you can download a FREE 5 day Jenny Schatzle workout!!! Here we go… LEGGINGS: Lululemon (this identical pair is only $48) // TOP: Lululemon (fave workout top for under $30, similar style top for $38) // FITBIT: Blaze // SHOES: Nike Roshe (old but similar here and here)
Who is Jenny Schatzle?
Jenny Schatzle is the incredible female fitness trainer, health guru, positive lifestyle connoisseur, friend, dedicated entrepreneur, and so much more! She has inspired and created a community of men and women of all shapes and sizes to be the best version of themselves and love who they are!
What is the Jenny Schatzle Program?
The Jenny Schatzle Program is a 6-week program dedicated to changing your life through encouraging workouts, proper nutrition, and daily life motivation which will give you the tools to show your true potential! There are workouts every hour, of every day, at the studio that are circuit and HIIT (high intensity interval training) based. If you’re not familiar, these workouts are extremely beneficial by incorporating strength building and endurance all in one.
When does the program take place?
Every day, Sunday-Sunday, from 5:45 am to 8:30pm. See the Jenny Schatzle Program schedule here!
Where can I workout and try the Jenny Schatzle Program?
The Jenny Schatzle Program studio is located at 211 W. Carrillo Street in Santa Barbara, CA.
Why would I want to try the Jenny Schatzle Program?
It won’t just change your body, it will change your life. Seriously you guys! The positivity, high-fives, and inner feeling is something I’ve never felt before, during, and after a workout. It really is life changing. You have to see for yourself!
One of my favorite parts about this program is that each workout is completely unique. You will never do the same workout twice which keep things exciting and motivating! Another super cool perk about this program, is that you will receive a weekly meal plan with meals and snack ideas, recipes, and recommendations which can help keep you on track. (Although it was great to get new ideas, I pretty much stuck to my typical ways of healthy eating which you can read about in THIS post)!
Watch the quick video below to see what it’s all about…
WEEK 1: I walked in feeling nervous and scared and left feeling inspired and motivated. The two rules at the Jenny Schatzle Program they introduced everyone two are: 1- they’re welcoming and welcome anyone with any body type in a no judgement zone; 2- they’re here to help educate others on their body, workouts, and eating healthy.
- Challenges: Running around the block as a “warm up” was difficult for me. My endurance needs to build up!
- Accomplishments: #spreadthelove on my Instagram and introduced you to the program. If you follow my fitness page on Torey’s Treasures you know I workout frequently, but I was more SORE than I’ve ever been after Week 1. I’ll take that as an accomplishment.
- Thoughts/Feelings: Love your body and love what you’ve got! Confidence is sexy (in the words of Jenny herself)!
- Motivation: Any movement is good movement so keep going! I was feeling so motivated I brought my mom in for a Mother’s Day workout and she loved it.
WEEK 2: We started doing some partner workouts this week which was more motivating than any workout I’ve done before. I left on a trip this week and missed 3/7 days working out and was legitimately SAD. That’s how much I love going to the program!
- Challenges: Challenging myself and trying TRX workouts that I’ve never done before. Learning as I go!
- Accomplishments: Notice I’m not huffing + puffing as much during the run around the block “warm up”. Getting stronger little by little.
- Thoughts/Feelings: Feeling inspired and motivated by the positivity and high-fives in the room.
- Motivation: The feeling within I get during and after a workout keeps me coming back for more.
WEEK 3: Getting in the groove of working out and showing up with unique workouts already planned for me. Getting there is half the battle!
- Challenges: Dripping sweat and having another hair washing day (ladies, you know what I mean) 😉
- Accomplishments: I watched the live nutrition webinar on Wednesday evening with Jenny and a local nutritionist and felt the inspiring community!
- Thoughts/Feelings: Feeling happy and good with myself. Shem (one of the trainers) called to check in on me and see how the program was going for me!
- Motivation: Speech from Jenny about breaking bad habits and creating positive habits instead. Why wait? Start now!
WEEK 4: Totally in the zone by Week 4. I’ve made my workouts part of my schedule, my routine, and I’ve now created a habit of going to the Jenny Schatzle Program daily.
- Challenges: Physically my body wanted to stop during some workouts, but mentally telling myself I can do it.
- Accomplishments: Made it to an early morning 5:45am workout. Although I accidentally kicked someone during the workout we laughed it off and continued to have fun!
- Thoughts/Feelings: Feeling so fit and healthy and am realizing this is the best I’ve felt in awhile!
- Motivation: You are what you do! Your actions are everything and make you who you are.
WEEK 5: Jenny Schatzle has her twins- two gorgeous baby girls! CONGRATULATIONS JENNY!
- Challenges: Took two days off due to a busy schedule/end of the school year craziness…
- Accomplishments: …but came back feeling super strong!
- Thoughts/Feelings: Wow, this program is flying by and I don’t want it to end! Looking forward to hopefully starting it back up again for the next 6 weeks!
- Motivation: Making the most of my 6 weeks in the program and definitely noticing more ab and muscle definition! 😉
WEEK 6: This is it…final week of the Jenny Schatzle Program and wow this has been the best journey!
- Challenges: Trying a wall handstand for the first time…only took me 6 tries before I did it! And then wanted to keep doing it.
- Accomplishments: My endurance running around the block for the “warm up” is incredible. I’ve never been a runner and wow am I fast and definitely not huffing and puffing anymore! I can run!!
- Thoughts/Feelings: Can’t believe this is the last week of the program. I feel happier than before and walk in and out of the studio with a smile on my face every time. Sign me up coach!!!
- Motivation: Pushing myself harder than before and realizing I’ve come a long way. I thought I was strong before but now I can do TRX workouts. HIIT workouts, band workouts, ball workouts, and nothing scares me because I’m confident in my strength and in my own skin!
CONCLUSION: After spending a solid 6 weeks, almost daily, at the Jenny Schatzle Program, I can confidently say that I love who I am, I feel strong, I feel happy from the inside out, and I am more confident than I have been. I highly recommend that anyone in the area pop in for a free class and see what an amazing and inspiring community Jenny and her fantastic trainers have built! I guarantee you will love it and hope to se you there 🙂 Let me know if you have any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).
CLICK HERE to download your FREE Jenny Schatzle Program 5 day workout!!!!!!!
Disclaimer: This is a post sponsored by The Jenny Schatzle Program. I am by no means a physical fitness trainer, but simply love working out and staying fit. All opinions are my own!
P.S. If you’re in Santa Barbara this Friday, come in to Lole and shop with me for an eco-friendly event to kick off Summer Solstice! If you’re not in Santa Bar bar but still want to shop at Lole, click HERE to see everything that’s already on major sale and be sure to use the discount code TOREY20 at checkout for all my Torey’s Treasures readers! Hope to see you there!